Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

not so good at this...

So as I am sure you can all tell, I am not the best about posting consistently, but I have now set a goal of one blog per week...we will see how that goes.  

On to other things....I want to get some feedback from all of you out there in blog world.  Do any of you have a favorite fashion magazine that you look at on a monthly basis?  Just looking for some thoughts.  I will share mine in my next post but want to hear from you first!

Also, the necklace challenge is going strong for me!  I am almost halfway through by necklaces, thankfully.  I have to admit that forcing myself to wear all of them has shown me that there are definitely some I can live without.  Less really be more, but I will let you know on that too.

Be encouraged today because God is greater than all your hardships!

No comments:

Post a Comment