Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The challenge...

New year means new challenges.  One that I have decided to take on is that I have 77 necklaces in my possession.  My goal is to wear all of them once before wearing one again.  So, for the next 77 days I will be wearing a different necklace each day and I will be taking pictures of the combinations to share with you.  Be excited because it is going to be a great 77 days!  I challenge you to think about taking the challenge too! If you decide to take the challenge, let me know so I can see all of your lovely necklaces too!  

Best wishes for a glorious New Year full of great challenges to grow you!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a challenge.

    How about I try to wear more necklaces in general? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds super fun! Great challenge!
    Found you through the hop and am your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danette, sounds great!

    ChatterBlossom - Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete